Elizabeth, New Jersey
12 days ago
21 Sep 00:00
Injection Molding Operator
Job Id: 7590
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Sets up and operates injection-molding (Magna T 140 & Arburg) machines to cast products from thermoplastic materials.
- Installs dies on machine, according to work order specifications, using clamps, bolts, and hand tools.
- Sets machine controls, regulating molding temperature, volume of plastic, molding pressure and time, according to knowledge of plastics and molding procedures.
- May grind scrap plastic into powder for reuse.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 5+ years of experience in an injection molding environment.
- Experience with single and bi-injection molds.
- Must have 5+ years experienced with CNC machines.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.