Elizabeth, New Jersey
about 2 months ago
Injection Molding Operator
Job Id: 8020
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to program and complete all necessary process involving Injection Molding Machines.
- Maintain the proper production documentation.
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of the team.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Install and set up molds.
- Quality assurance of all injection molding machines.
- Must have a High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Must have 5+ years or more of related molding process experience.
- Experience with CNC machine.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Ability to operate and counterbalance forklift.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.