about 1 month ago
20 Jan 00:00
Injection Molding Process Engineering Technician
Job Id: 5300
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and Direct Hire Position. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Build and produce consistent quality on new molds and products.
- Develop new plans and execute activities to make sure proper mold validations are performed.
- Install prototype molds and ancillary equipment.
- Keep record of documents and department specifications.
- Conduct evaluations and make changes necessary to improve efficiency and improve overall cost positions.
- Work directly with Mold Approval Technician on part measurements.
- Assist with department projects.
- Prepare and help with budget preparation.
- Maintain and comply with safety standards of the company.
- Perform other duties necessary directed by Supervisor and Business Manager.
- Work flexible hours with overtime being required at times.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certified RJG Master Molder 1 or higher
- 7-10 years of injection molding plastic processing experience in a technical role
- A high degree technical skill in Molding processing with wide variety or polymers, high cavitation tools, and robotic automation.
- Deep knowledge of injection molding equipment with ability to correct, define and recognize equipment and fix any problems or tooling deficiencies.
- Understanding various support groups (Facilities, Tool Shop, etc.) to equipment installation and improvements.
- Ability to read schematics or machining, tooling design and assembly. Ability to read part drawings as well.
- Knowledge of current technology and familiarity in electronic controls, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- OSHA and FDA validation requirements.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest level of Education you possess?
How many years of injection molding plastic experience do you have?
Are you a Certified RJG Master Molder 1 or higher?
What type of experience do you have with polymers and cavitation tools?
Are you able to read schematics, tooling design and tooling assembly drawings?
Why are you looking for a new position?