Barrington, New Hampshire
about 2 months ago
07 Jul 00:00
Injection Molding Process Technician
Job Id: 6845
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- 5 years of experience in critical injection molding process parameters (pressure, speed, heat, time, etc.)
- In depth knowledge of plastic injection molding machines and related equipment such as die heaters, hot tip controllers, dryers, and hoppers.
- Experience processing a wide variety of high temperature thermoplastic materials, specifically with glass and fiber filled materials, is critical.
- Safely remove and install plastic injection molds of varying sizes and complexities.
- Inspect part quality of ongoing jobs and adjust processes to address common part defects such as splay, flash, shorting, jetting, sink, etc.
- Read and follow work order instructions and make suggestions for work order edits to improve procedures.
- Accurately calculate and record cycle times, shot weights, setup and start-up times, and start-up scrap.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Vincent
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.