27 days ago
07 Sep 00:00
Injection Molding Process Technician
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7443
Have you just lost your job due to the Covid19? Are you looking for employment immediately? Our client in the Plastics Industry is hiring an Injection Molding Process Technician at their facility!
We are hiring an Injection Molding Process Technician for our client in the Plastics Industry. This role will be responsible to setting process parameters utilizing a Scientific Approach, troubleshooting & improving process, and tooling issues, as well as related auxiliary equipment.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- High School Diploma or higher education
- Experience within a plastic injection molding environment required
- Debugging new mold tools and troubleshoot existing
- Establishing and document molding process parameters utilizing a Scientific Approach to molding
- Assist with automation, developing robotic path motions, testing procedures, and documentation
- Works with QA, tool room, and engineering personnel in root cause analysis
- Completes sampling process, creates and records process sheets
- Assist in training and development of molding set up technicians to enhance technical competency as required
- Knowledge of applying Scientific Molding principles, RJG Master Molder1 or Routsis Training or Paulson Training
- Experienced in the use of precision measuring equipment – micrometers, calipers, optical comparators
- Training in Star Automation / HY Robotics / Yushin Robotics / AECD Robots
- Positive attitude and pragmatic troubleshooting skills
- Dental, Health, and Vision insurance
- Sick and Vacation days
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.