13 days ago
Injection Molding Process Technician
Job Id: 9915
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and innovative organization? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Start, shut down and troubleshooting of the injection molding processes and related equipment.
- Analyze and comprehend documents supporting manufacturing and development operations.
- Operate and handle raw molding materials properly to ensure traceability and prevent contamination.
- Coordinate with R&D, Quality, Engineers, Marketing, production resources etc. to make sure all molded components are made as required and as per timeline and troubleshoot, adjust where necessary.
- Work on documentation related to molding.
- Coordinate with vendors to order and develop tooling and fixtures.
- Maintain and encourage safety and cleanliness protocols among the work area to ensure zero accidents and reduce safety and health risks.
- Draft and perform mold validations.
- Any other assigned work.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years of Industry experience in injection molding in a manufacturing environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.