North Haven, Connecticut
about 2 months ago
Injection Molding Setup Technician
North Haven, CT
Job Id: 10545
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and relocation assistance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Observe safety rules within the manufacturing area.
- Review production schedule and follow priorities.
- Setup all scheduled machines in an efficient and economical manner per requirements.
- Follow proper mold clamping procedure.
- Clean mold and machine platen after removal.
- Assure that all molds are protected and all waterlines are blown out.
- Put away molds in proper location.
- Mark molds for maintenance, repair, and storage
- Keep mold bases and mold base accessories clean and organized
- Keep company provided tools complete, clean, and organized.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2-5 years of experience in production/job shop.
- Must have Knowledge of setting up injection molding machines and tooling including but not limited to ejector, water, nozzle, temperature, controller, and auxiliary equipment.
- One to three years direct experience in the Injection molding environment as a Setup Technician.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for Tasha
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a worldwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.