24 days ago
Injection Molding/Process Technician
Job Id: 11197
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to install mold swaps including removing injection molds, completing material changes, & setting up work cells to standard
- Responsible for Factory start up and shut down including the molding machines and auxiliary systems & equipment
- Should be able to program all-electric molding machines and robots to the process set-up work instructions
- Able to solve problems if any and make suggestions to improve quality and maximize efficiency.
- Responsible to repair and maintain equipment
- Adhere to all 5-S, OSHA, ISO, and company systems & processes
- High school diploma
- Experience in injection molding.
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Candidate must have good organizational skills.
- Candidate must be proactive and show initiative in taking on and completing injection molding projects.
- Candidate must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Anu Shet
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.