14 days ago
02 Apr 00:00
Injection Molding Technician
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you
Job Requirements and Duties:
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Sets up and operates an plastic injection molding machine in accordance with established procedures, guidelines, and customer requirements.
- Machinery maintenance experience
- Responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position, and secure machinery.
- Adjusts and cleans machines. Documents work performed as required.
- Typically reports to a supervisor/manager.
- Possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job.
- Works under the close direction of senior personnel in the functional area.
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.