Eatontown, New Jersey
16 days ago
Injection Process Technicians
Job Id: 10928
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to Setup, adjust and troubleshooting operations of all injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment.
- Must be able to document process by writing Maintenance and tool room work orders.
- Must be able to communicate the status of the process to the operators and or supervisor.
- Must be able to addresses defect notices and makes appropriate process changes.
- Must Correct and prevents unsafe conditions.
- Should change nozzles, nozzle tips, nozzle heater bands, etc. as needed.
- Other task as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3+ years of experience in injection molding and processing experience.
- Must have basic PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel
- Must be able to operate forklifts.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Company paid holidays.
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.