about 1 month ago
Job Id: 9129
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Conduct field construction inspection and documentation services on various; municipal; county; PennDOT or PTC; and/or heavy highway and bridge projects.
- Perform moderately strenuous tasks, which includes walking along rough terrain, climbing ladders and lifting
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years’ experience in a construction related field
- Pennsylvania Turnpike or PennDOT highway and bridge projects is preferred.
- NICET Certification in Heavy Highway Construction, ACI Field Technician Certification; PennDOT Concrete Technician Certification; NECEPT Bituminous Field Technician Certification; CDS NeXtGen Certified; ECMS Wave 5 training
- Valid driver’s license
- BSCE and Troxler Nuclear Gauge Certification is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Might require overnight travel
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.