4 days ago
Intern Procurement- Paid
Can be Remote
Length of assignment:3-6 months
Job Id: 11111
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a company to gain skills and experience as a Procurement Intern? This opportunity offers the necessary tools, resources, and experiences to recent graduates in developing the appropriate skill set and self-confidence to become the future leaders of the Company. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Use project management techniques to plan and track progress on various projects.
- Resin scheduling/planning for 12 North American plants
- Assist the department in the procurement process with master data creation/cleanup for purchasing.
- Ability to prepare for the deployment of purchase order automation (send to suppliers).
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Preference for students majoring in Supply Chain Management/Procurement
- Supply Chain Management/Procurement Background/ Experience (Preferred)
- MS Office-Proficient in Excel; SAP and ERP
- Prior experience working in procurement manufacturing industry
- Experience using SAP
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.