Long Grove, Illinois
6 months ago
11 Sep 00:00
Internal Controls Manager
Long Grove, IL
Job Id: 4841
Are you looking to make a career change to a fortune 500 company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for full management of internal controls over financial reporting cycle.
- Participate actively on compliance areas that includes fraud and enterprise risk management.
- Act as a liaison to the external auditors to assist in their completion of efficient audit(s) including the integrated audit, among others (e.g. statutory audits, benefit plan audits, etc.)
- Manage the development of future-state process flow diagrams and risk-control matrices as part of the Company’s implementation of a Global SAP system.
- Education and Experience required (including certifications and/or software requirements for the position)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- 6+ years of Internal Controls experience, that includes 2 years of public accounting
- Good background on US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Complete understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask For: Sara
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.