4 months ago
16 Sep 00:00
International Tax Manager
Job Id: 4607
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable, professional, company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Evaluate the levy returns by compiling, studying, examining, arranging and organizing fiscal data of the organization in proper order. Back-up the enhancement, advancement and enforcement of various levy plans and programs.
The international tax manager or the global tax director aids in configuring and creating money transfers and offers suggestions with respect to fiscal levy to the customers which assist them with stepping-up the capitalist values. Make sure that all fiscal and tax operations are executed with agreement to the policies of tax and with conformance to the principles of those judicial areas. He/she revaluates and formulates the global tax victuals for the foreign entities.
- Engaging in global tax operations and aiding in the administration and supervision of involvement and participation economics
- Adopting various trade design, advancement and enhancement measures and upholding strong relations with the clients
- Holding work and task assessments and giving task undertaking suggestions to the staff
- Hiring, holding and instructing global levy official associates and upholding the academic plans and strategies of the establishment on a regular basis
- Comprehending and abiding by the plans, policies, modulations and standard principles of tax and maintaining the ethics of the job location
- Directing and overseeing the global tax tasks, undertakings and workings
- Administering the client relations and presenting tax tasks and undertakings on a regular basis
- Overseeing and supervising the junior unit subordinates of the establishment on various tax operations and instructing and interacting with them
- Examining the national and administrative divisional financial gain levies and analyzing the domestic filings
- Investigating tax rules and regulations, formulating levy returns and filling up blank levy documents
- Making sure that the tax methods, procedures and programs agree with all the standard modulatory needs and financial regulations at domestic, state and national levels
- Ensuring exactness and agreement in his/her work operations and making sure that the financial and audit reports and statements are correct, duly filled and submitted to the governing agents within the given time
- Investigating and creating levy economic plans and programs for the customers
- Fitting the available levy information into the fiscal documents and agreements
- Providing suggestions on international tax and creating and handling customer relations
- Handling and administering all the facets of global income tax agreements and strategies
- Supervising and overseeing the outside auditing and accounts company workings, operations and task undertakings
- BS Degree in finance or accounting (Master’s preferred)
- 5+ years’ tax related experience
- Experience interpreting US GAAP
- Tax Research experience
- Ability to travel
- Math, business, accounting, administrating and handling skills.
- Training, leading, interacting and organizational skills.
- Computer programming, basic computer and task analysis and solving skills.
- Competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K
Ask for: Sandra Huff
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.