9 days ago
24 Sep 00:00
Inventory Control Specialist
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 7634
Must be bilingual in English and Thai, Chinese, and Vietnamese
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career within the Food Production? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for an Inventory Control Specialist for our client in the Food Production.
- Evaluate suppliers
- Prepare inventory documentation
- Perform clerical duties
- Initiate policy changes regarding inventory in the company
- Perform managerial functions
- Document stocks delivery and supervise their movement
- Review service levels regularly and reconcile inventories
- Respond to complaints and queries concerning inventories and products
- Prepare and submit inventory control reports
- Attend to inquiries concerning products and inventories
- Investigate complaints of customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business, Management, or related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual in English and Thai, Chinese, and Vietnamese is a plus
- Organization skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Medical and Prescription Drug Plan
- Vision Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time off
Ask for: Saba Abbas
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.