27 days ago
Inventory Control Specialist
Job Id: 11166
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must resolves issues with recorded information on process control sheets to maintain accurate inventory
- Must be able to review completed production orders to ensure accurate inventory movement before assigning orders as technically complete
- Must maintain accurate inventory balances by reviewing stock levels against established levels or material demand
- Must be able to perform inventory control cycle count operations as developed and defined by the company
- Must investigate all inventory inaccuracies and established appropriate corrective action plans
- Other tasks assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience as Inventory Specialist or supply chain role in manufacturing sector.
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Applications.
- Experience with SAP or any other ERP system is a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.