3 days ago
Inventory Control Specialist
Job Id: 11560
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Conduct and manage daily cycle counts.
- Research inventory variances.
- Organize and manage the bin locations.
- Organize and process customer returns.
- Work with Purchasing department to assist in the movement and reduction of inventory.
- Coordinate and collaborate with manufacturers to schedule and inspect vendor product issues.
- Work with designated office personnel to process vendor and customer returns.
- Review and manage various reports (shop and warehouse damage, unavailable inventory).
- Oversee a yearly physical inventory or multiple mini physical inventories.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have ability to become forklift certified.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.