Rahway, New Jersey
27 days ago
Job Id: 9787
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for communicating with internal staff in-regard to inventory questions, weekly, monthly, and yearly inventory audits.
- Follow all preferred work methods, safety policies and procedures per company guidelines.
- Review work schedule and obtain supplies required to perform the work and prepare for operations.
- Responsible for collaborating with customer service and sales departments to resolve issues with shipping processes.
- Identify issues with warehouse management systems and warehouse operators.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and managing procedures to optimize inventory control.
- 5+ years of warehouse inventory and operations experience.
- Supervisory, data entry and customer service experience.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and cold storage operations preferred.
- Forklift Certification is preferred.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime for the position. Able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly throughout shift.
- Adhere to safety management and keeping a clean warehouse work area.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Ability to read and decipher paperwork.
- Take any direction from Management.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.