7 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500, rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Receive and count pallets of inventory upon arrival (Open cartons/boxes, count items and/or weigh, measure materials to determine quantity on hand)
- Inspect shipments for damage and ensure we received correct quantities
- Unpack and neatly stock items on the shelving system in the warehouse
- Develop and implement efficient inventory management procedures
- Report damages or shortages to the appropriate manager
- Responsible for ensuring that all pick pack shelves/bins are properly stocked to make sure the fulfillment team members can pack boxes in a timely manner.
- Unpack, restock & distribute shipping boxes in fulfillment stations
- Keep the warehouse running smoothly, clean and orderly
- GED or High School
- Prior experience in Inventory Control, Picking/Shipping/Receiving or related industry preferred
- Able to operate Fork Lift
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Contract to hire
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Email Address Kawleen@ajuliaexecutivesearch.com
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.