30 days ago
IoT Sensor Engineer
Job Id: 11916
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for concept design, detailed design, calculations, creating specifications of sensor enabled products.
- Responsible to incorporate inputs provided by software and hardware development team in the designs in areas like user interfaces, mobile, web applications, enclosures, footprints data capturing, reporting and analysis.
- Responsible to provide support in documentation for certifications and compliance.
- Responsible to support New Product Development by preparing engineering documentation.
- Responsible to provide support for creating test plan for lab testing and simulation using tools like Finite Element Analysis to validate the concepts and final designs.
- Responsible to support Application Engineering for creating sensor unit installations instructions.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering with training or exposure on sensors.
- 3 to 5 years in design of electro-mechanical products/assemblies; unit material handling market experience preferred
- Knowledge of Finite Element Analysis is a plus.
- Prior sensor development experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K match
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.