10 months ago
Bound Brook, NJ
Job Id: 4892
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance. As well as PTO and room to grow in the company. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Read and understand approved specifications assigned to project.
- Executes the halting of operations due to adverse quality conditions effectively and in a timely manner.
- Directs personnel assigned to specific production line.
- Responsible for performing final reviews and approval of line clearance activities.
- Inspects collected samples as required. Inspects product for correctness, perform weight checks, collects retain samples, packages.
- Conduct quality inspections at the assembly line.
- Record quality related results through good documentation practices.
- Keep work area clean after the end of a shift.
- High School diploma.
- Bachelors in related field a plus.
- At least 1 years of QA experience required.
- Must have experience working in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong comprehension skills. Attention to detail.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Able to perform basic math.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
- Temp to hire
- Room to grow in the company
Ask for Ameer Harrison
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.