New Brunswick, New Jersey
12 days ago
New Brunswick, NJ
Job Id: 12199
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must complete all proper training forms for the applicable responsibilities listed below and contained within the position’s specific syllabus.
- Must be a Team player able to effectively communicate with QA Supervisor, IPQA, Quality Control, Production, and Supply Chain to meet finished product release goals.
- Be able to perform all IPQA (In-Process Quality Assurance) functions.
- Be able to perform incoming and outgoing inspections of finished product batches.
- Must be able to draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Must interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Must evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Must plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 2+ year of experience required in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.