19 days ago
Job Id: 10959
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to operate, maintain and troubleshoot all irrigation systems, including center pivots, to ensure proper and timely watering is occurring
- Must be able to assist in harvesting and planting crops.
- Must be able to maintain all the sprinkler packages
- Must be able to provide timely and accurate crop status reports to the Farm Manager and Agronomist
- Other task as assigned.
- Associate degree in agriculture, electrical, electromechanical or any other related field.
- 5+ years of experience in irrigation programs including center pivot irrigation
- Must have Electrical knowledge to troubleshoot and repair irrigation and chemigation equipment
- Must have prior experience with hydraulic valves and pilot systems for pressure regulation, pressure sustaining, flow control and on/off configurations
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Company paid holidays.
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.