10 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
IT Network Director
- Responsible for the development and operations of the global network, operations and performance of web services, associated process life cycles (incident, problem, release, and change management) and will participate in strategic planning, development, and implementation of corporate roadmap.
- Responsible to interact with all levels of the organization, including Corporate Management, Senior IT Management, development, functional and technical staff, external vendors, and third-party IT service providers to develop and communicate strategies, standards, operational plans, and processes.
- Responsible to lead, manage, and provide technical direction to a global team of direct and matrix reports responsible for network services, includes, but is not limited to WAN, LAN, Wireless, Unified Communications, Web, VPN, and Telecommunication services.
- Responsible to monitor and oversee web site performance, including tracking and publishing performance dashboards.
- Responsible to develop and provide appropriate metrics to show alignment and compliance to network objectives, IT goals, budget and SOX processes.
- Responsible to optimize the use of IT software and hardware investments to provide a standard global environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business-related discipline.
- 8 – 12 years of experience in an IT service-related management position
- 8 – 15 years of experience in global networking and telecommunications including WAN, LAN, VPN, Wireless, Cellular, and Unified Communications
- 2 – 4 years of experience in web performance management
- Strong ability to quickly learn new information system technology
- Travel – upto 20%
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
Job ID: 12941
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
email@example.comAjulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.