11 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
IT Performance Engineer (Remote)
- Responsible to deliver performant software that assists internal teams and customers.
- Responsible to support Dynatrace environment, while owning the design, development, testing and implementation performance monitoring tools.
- Responsible to collaborate across various functional teams/organizations to drive innovation in infrastructure capacity planning, delivery, and management.
- Responsible to understand business / technical requirements and the overall business objectives of applications.
- Responsible for identifying non-compliance areas and partnering with development and/or infrastructure to correct performance issues.
- Responsible to debug, troubleshoot, and work with the development and/or infrastructure teams to resolve and correct performance or scalability issues.
- Responsible to support different types of performance tests. Eg. Load, stress, volume, scalability, and endurance.
- Responsible to strategize and execute end to end performance engineering efforts to achieve highly flexible, scalable, distributed cloud, hybrid, and on-perm systems
- Understanding Database performance – SQL, MySQL etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in software application development or test automation
- 5-7+ years of Performance Engineer or related experience with high-traffic, large-scale distributed systems, client-server architectures both on-prem and cloud
- The ability to produce high-quality work in a high-volume, fast-paced environment that requires meeting time-sensitive deadlines
- Travel – upto 20%
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Job ID: 12938
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
firstname.lastname@example.orgAjulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.