8 months ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
IT Procurement Analyst / Technology Consultant (Temp to Hire)
- Understand IT business requirements and translate them into effectively leading IT sourcing projects including RFx’s, IT Service Agreements, Software Licensing Agreements (on-premises, Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS)), Proof-of-Concept Agreements and Statements of Work
- Responsible to facilitate continuous improvement and ideation that will enable the Business Partner, Category and Functional Leads to achieve strategic objectives.
- Responsible to lead cross-functional teams to manage IT sourcing projects in support of business requirements and expected business outcomes.
- Responsible for business partnering with IT and Global Procurement and other functional areas, e.g. Legal, HR, Software Asset Management, and Finance, globally.
- Extensive interaction with Business Partners is required to ensure that strategies, objectives, total costs are aligned, and optimal savings are realized in the execution of contracts
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Masters Preferred,
- 5+ years in Indirect Procurement Services Categories preferably supporting IT Services or Software Licensing categories.
- Expertise in drafting and negotiation of IT Service and Software License Agreements
- Experience in leading teams through the RFx process – from development of the RFx questions through the release of the RFx, Supplier Q & A, Oral presentations to determining scoring criteria & analysis
- Experience in negotiating contract agreements with suppliers – responding to red-lines, defending company position on terms and conditions, understanding when escalation to Legal is needed and how to work with Legal in those situations
- Managing a very heavy contracting workload – currently 25 – 30+ active projects at any given time
- Temp to Hire
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.