about 1 month ago
IT Systems Analyst / Data and Systems Engineer
Job Id: 9100
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible in building, maintaining, and troubleshooting expanding IT infrastructure
- Responsible to manage all data automation projects
- Responsible to program and maintain current integrations
- Responsible to provide end user support on systems related to operations (i.e. Office 365, PC, Mac, iOS, Android)
- Responsible to setup, configure, and troubleshoot hardware and software issues on PC, laptops, and mobile devices
- Responsible to develop and maintain company server infrastructure utilizing the cloud (AWS)
- Responsible to identify and diagnose complex performance, security, and technical issues and implement solutions across a wide range of technologies
- Manage issues related to Wireless Network configurations, LANs/WANs/WLANs, routers, and firewalls
- Responsible for business continuity readiness and participate in disaster recovery exercises.
- Responsible to track inventory.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 to 4+ years’ work experience as a Systems Analyst or a related field.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new systems and a changing business environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of Management
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- A paid time off package.
- Tuition reimbursement options
- Full Relocation
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.