2 months ago
13 Jan 00:00
Jr. Accounting Manager
Job Id: 5236
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of financial operations.
- Responsible for timely preparation and analysis of all facets of the financial operations of the company.
- Responsible for financial statement preparation, cash management, budget preparation and analysis, accounts receivable, accounts payable.
- Responsible for working with international remote teams that support financial activities for the company on daily basis.
- Responsible to led ERP activities related to finance modules, inventory.
- Responsible to determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- CPA, CFA, MBA preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP.
- At-least 3 years of accounting experience in a manufacturing / distribution environment.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Strong understanding and use of ERP system for finance.
- Experience with Syspro a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have Bachelor’s Degree or MBA?
Are you a CPA or CFA?
Do you have a strong working knowledge of GAAP?
Do you have at-least 3 years of accounting experience in a manufacturing/ distribution environment?
Do you have advance knowledge of MS Excel?
Do you have experience with any ERP system?
What is your salary expectation?