16 days ago
Jr. SMT Process Engineer
Job Id: 8901
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for establishing and evaluating Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) manufacturing processes
- Responsible to plan and develop process and capacity utilization strategies for SMT assembly operations.
- Responsible to develop solder paste printing, automated solder paste inspection, component placement, reflow soldering, and automated optical inspection processes.
- Responsible to ensure the production readiness of key processes in the PCB assembly cycle
- Responsible to write Pre- and Post-build DFM reports in customer-centric manner
- Associate degree.
- At least 2 years of SMT process engineering experience.
- Able to interpret assembly and fab drawings.
- Must be fluent in MS Office.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.