14 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Releasing all raw materials for plant consumption and outsourced vendors.
- Accessing the PO release report (MRP Exception Reports & MRP Planning Report) to ensure timely receipt of raw materials from the suppliers.
- Performing inventory analysis of raw materials including transaction verification.
- Monitoring purchase clearing and maintaining PO maintenance.
- Preparing and processing purchase indirect requests from all departments.
- Monitoring schedule and delivery dates
- Resolving issues related to quantity, quality, delivery, and invoicing
- Coordinating returns of defective products
- Processing invoice auditing and reconciliation
- Maintaining and reviewing computerized and/or manual records of items purchased and inventory records per company retention requirement.
- High School Diploma/Associate Degree or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of relevant purchasing experience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent planning, organization, verbal/written communication skills
- Purchasing/Planning exposure a plus with ERP System exposure (can train the right candidate) Microsoft applications with emphasis on Excel, JET, Dynamics
- Manufacturing exposure a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.