2 months ago
30 Jun 00:00
Junior Origination Trader
Job Id: 6766
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Significant in preparing reports on industry dynamics, investment consideration as well as investment risks.
- Harmonize and interact closely with the Structuring Group, the Global Risk Investor Group and the Risk Group to effectively assess market transaction
- Proficient in both financial statement and cash flow analysis and ability to prepare pro forma balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statements
- Engage and interact with both the customer and TCM’s Transaction Management team to ensure the proper flow of funds, financial reporting and covenant compliance.
- Perform PnL reconciliation and confirming accounting treatment and profit sharing with our partner business groups and providing, on a weekly basis.
- Master’s Degree
- 3-5 years of relevant business experience
- Strong understanding of financial modelling and Microsoft Excel
- Sound negotiation skills
- Excellent reasoning / Risk analysis skills
- Investing experience, either debt or equity
- Strong understanding of financial markets, primarily in the US, Canada and Mexico
- Fluency in Spanish preferred
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.