Edison, New Jersey
3 months ago
Junior Process Automation Engineer – Information Technology
Job Id: 10756
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain new software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements.
- Responsible to gather, research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
- Define / assist in definition of software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications, as necessary.
- Design, run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 5-6 years of experience after college or equivalent
- Exposure in SAP environment.
- Must have manufacturing background. General understanding of function in a manufacturing firm viz: procurement process, Inventory, Planning, Production, selling.
- Demonstrated understanding of coding methods and best practices.
- Thorough understanding of platforms such as .Net, Web Services, SQL, and SharePoint
- Strong relational database and operating systems experience with SQL and Windows Server 20XX
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies
- Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans.
- Some travel at plant location.
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options.
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.