North Miami Beach, Florida
about 1 month ago
Junior Project Manager
North Miami Beach, FL
Job Id: 12560
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Project planning, distributing resources, time management, risk management, creating benchmarks, managing the budget, managing staff, and managing relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ensure that the construction project is compliant with current building codes as well as any other legal or regulatory requirements.
- Identifying needs that can be successfully addressed by projects.
- Pitching project ideas and securing approval before each project commences.
- Developing new project plans in consultation with stakeholders, including clients and staff.
- Outlining the human and material resources required to successfully complete each project.
- Formulating a resource allocation strategy and utilizing this to distribute work and finances
- Evaluating each project's effectiveness by consulting with clients, consumers, and staff.
- Reporting on each project's utility upon the uptake of outputs.
- Consulting with the assigned Project Manager to seek guidance and input during the key phase of each project.
- BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of construction experience.
- Experience with window treatments or demonstrated ability to learn the product quickly.
- Recognized project management qualification.
- Demonstrable experience as a junior project manager or similar.
- In-depth understanding of prevailing project management methods.
- Ability to detect and capitalize on others' strengths.
- Familiarity with tools and metrics needed to evaluate project performance.
- Ability to perceive and ameliorate conflict and tension.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.