5 months ago
Job Id: 7017
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Starts pump, opens valve, or tilts or scoops contents of kettle into container to unload cooked contents.
- Weighs or measures ingredients according to recipe, using scale or graduated container.
- Observes thermometer and gauges, turns valve to admit steam to pressure cookers or lights gas burner to heat cook contents of kettles.
- May test batch for sugar content, using refractometer.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years of kettle cook experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.