about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10648
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Optimize engineered KOMO runs.
- Follow instruction from team lead to ensure priorities are aligned with the production plans.
- Makes all necessary machine adjustments.
- Observe machines to detect malfunctions.
- Should be able to read and review the blueprint specifications to determine the safest and most efficient way for the operator to perform the job.
- Measure and gauge parts using scale, calipers, and height gauges.
- Follow documented work instructions and procedures.
- Document work conducted and inspection results.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Support continuous quality and efficiency initiatives.
- Take on additional tasks as directed.
- 2+ years of operating CNC milling machines.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Adhere to safety management and keeping a clean warehouse work area.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Ability to read and decipher paperwork.
- Take any direction from Management.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.