about 1 month ago
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Supervise laboratory operations to ensure compliance with FSNS Quality Manual, SOP's and quality control measures specified to maintain compliance with ISO 17025 guidelines.
- Ensure that the appropriate number of technicians are allocated are in the respective areas of the Laboratory; this will include shifting people when necessary.
- Schedule and coordinate preparations for product inspections and testing.
- Assisting with managing priorities and schedule such that individual goals as well as team goals are achieved with encouraged participation in the Food Safety Net Services Team.
- Work to resolve noncompliance issues with materials or final product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science or related field and Master’s Degree in Life Science preferred.
- Minimum of 2 plus years’ of analytical laboratory experience.
- Strong knowledge of HACCP and GMP's.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Adhere to safety management and keeping a clean warehouse work area.
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.