about 1 month ago
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Documents information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Experience within R & D in analytical development or chemistry.
- Following the SOPs.
- Completes projects by assisting project team; attending and participating in group and project meetings.
- Maintain equipment.
- Responsible for daily weight checking of balances and pH meters.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Record all data and results in specified forms with accuracy and responsibility.
- Perform verifications and calibrations.
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment.
- Associates degree or higher in Biology, Chemistry, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of HACCP and GMP's.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Adhere to safety management and keeping a clean warehouse work area.
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.