Somerville, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Job Id: 9684
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Timely accumulate all the laboratory glassware and put it together
- Maintaining laboratories with good housekeeping practices
- Assisting analyst with daily work activities
- Arrange and put together testing kits for analyst
- Efficiently collect, label and store chemicals and reagent
- Make sure all the SOPs and safety guidelines followed as per compliance
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Associates Degree in Science or 1-2 years of experience as a lab tech in pharma industry preferred.
- Knowledge of safety compliance as per cGMP is a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contact to Hire
- Holiday Pay, Life Insurance and Social Goodness Benefits.
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.