10 days ago
Job Id: 12979
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Provide leadership in manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for scheduling and organizing all lamination related tasks.
- Responsible for mold care, prep, and upkeep.
- Responsible for reducing fiberglass defects (air bubbles, dry glass, etc.)
- Inspect laminates to make sure all the material has been placed in proper locations. This includes all knit materials, cores, and whaleboard.
- Focused on developing and training employees.
- Follows and promotes safety and safely performs all job tasks.
- Responsible for quality and cost control.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience with lamination and composites.
- Strong attention to detail with high degree of accuracy and precision.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a team environment and self-direct activities.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.