10 months ago
01 Jan 00:00
Landscape Maintenance Operations Manager
Job Id: 5012
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Direct the installation and maintenance of landscape projects for residential, commercial and public facilities.
- Oversee both the landscape project plan and the workers who implement it.
- Supervise the workers who install and maintain landscaping.
- Responsible for training workers, especially on safety procedures when large equipment or hazardous materials are involved.
- Estimating costs and negotiating prices for plants, equipment, and employees.
- Bachelor's degree in horticulture or a related field.
- Must be able to supervise workers and have extensive knowledge of plants, environmental issues and landscaping tools.
- Must have 5 years of Maintenance Management experience.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.