Queens, New York
13 days ago
Job Id: 12156
If you are looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge and rapidly growing company in the healthcare industry, this opportunity could be exactly what you are looking for. This amazing opportunity that offers a competitive salary plus a benefits package that includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this job opportunity seem like a good fit for you? If so, then this job could be match for you.
- Collect clinical documents and records in advance prior to meeting with class members.
- Conduct clinical assessments on each identified class member within the adult home.
- Manage the scheduling assessments to reduce any delay from in-reach to assessment.
- Implement clinical strategies or interventions when needed.
- Evaluate the class member and caregiver’s responses to care/transition plan for meeting and exceeding realistic individual goals.
- Complete assessment packet (HRA201e) and send any follow up documentation to identified recipients (OMH, DOH, Housing, and Care Coordinator).
- Work together with RN and Housing Provider Team to develop specific clinical summary documentation and recommendations about class members’ transition to their own apartments.
- High School diploma, GED Required
- MSW and NYS license and current registration as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- At least 5 years of experience providing direct services to people with serious mental illness
- At least 1 year of experience working with CARES and AWARDS database systems
- Strong assessment and analytical skills, excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Proficient in electronic health record applications
- Follow all HIPAA rules and Cominilife’s policies and procedures
- Strong strengths-bases, recovery focused philosophy
- Background check and drug screening
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off (PTO)
Ask for: Kevin Gutgarts
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.