about 2 months ago
Job Id: 8008
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage all R&D activity for the Powders Group.
- Lead projects/timelines for raw materials, localizations, product issues and new product development by allocating appropriate R&D resources.
- Direct regular project review meetings with R&D Manager and other functional areas (i.e. Marketing, Quality Control, Technical, Production). Liaises with Global Group R&D.
- Articulate, develop, and evaluate cementitious products for a variety of end-uses, utilizing professional chemical background and accepted company and industry procedures and techniques, in line with specific project requirements.
- Offers technical leadership to peers and subordinates on a routine basis
- Accountable for team training and development, objective setting, performance appraisals
- MS or PhD or Bachelor’s in Chemistry/ Polymer Science or Colloids
- 7-10 years of experience in formulation of cement-based products is required
- Construction industry experience is a plus
- Adept with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet
- Flexibility to travel (10-20%)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.