Bethel, Rhode Island
about 1 year ago
Lead Electrical Engineer
Job Id: 7499
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Distribute system and box-level requirements to FPGA specifications.
- Engineer solutions targeting FPGAs against requirements and implement those solutions an FPGA platforms.
- Enhance consistent firmware development processes across FPGA designs.
- Make sure the FPGA simulations verify performance, then integrate and test the FPGA on the circuit card assembly.
- Design Low/Med Complexity Circuit Card Assemblies (CCA) starting from System De-composition and completing through System Integration and Test.
- Create and edit circuit schematics with OrCad/Altium development tools and perform circuit simulation with PSPICE software.
- Develop and edit C/C++ source code for embedded software.
- Carry Out CCA Design specifying Mixed Signal Technology circuits consisting of A/D, D/A, Processors, I/O communication and Programmable Logic (FPGA, CPLD) circuits.
- Offer system test and evaluation support including input to test plans and procedures.
- Build the procedures necessary to evaluate design activities and ensure conformance with customer requirements, company standards, and sound engineering practices including quality systems procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7-9 years of relevant experience
- Experience with development of FPGA requirements and specifications, high speed memory interfaces, high speed serial protocols (PCI Express, SRIO, Ethernet).
- Hands on with Analog to Digital (AD) and Digital to Analog (DA) interfaces, control protocols such I2C, SPI, RS-232/422, and SpaceWire.
- Familiarity with complex block and top level simulations of FPGA designs requiring high level transaction-based models.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with Active Secret security clearance
- Valid state driver’s license
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.