Newington, New Hampshire
2 days ago
Lead Electrical Engineer
Job Id: 11576
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including career advancement opportunities. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Evaluate, design, and construction engineering for water/wastewater treatment
- Civil infrastructure and industrial facilities including low to medium power distribution systems, process control systems, lighting and building systems including fire alarm, security, and communications.
- Technical writing including memoranda, letters, reports, specifications, and submittal reviews.
- Construction cost evaluation development for bidding and construction.
- Site inspections for studies, design, and construction projects.
- Coordinate work with other design disciplines on small to large multi-disciplinary projects.
- Guide and delegate the staff.
- Manage budget status for assigned projects.
- Develop fee estimates in support of proposal efforts.
- 5-10 years’ experience in the water/wastewater field preferred
- Working knowledge of NEC
- AutoCAD/Revit knowledge a must.
- Bluebeam experience considered a plus
- Experience with SCADA software and PLC programming experience preferred.
- PE License is must
- Must have B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.