about 1 month ago
Job Id: 9078
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assisting the Project Manager in discussions with customers.
- Deciding technical issues and providing input for change requests
- Accountable for change management and revision control for the project including communication of customer changes
- Communicating directly with the client and other internal/external stakeholders
- Evaluating project specifications and incorporating requirements
- Creating engineering documents within specified dates, including but not limited to MDL (Master Document List), P&ID (Piping and Instrument Diagram), foundation loading charts, valves list, rotating equipment (pumps, blower etc.) data sheets
- Review and Control Engineering Budget and Earned Value throughout the life of the project.
- Bachelor of Engineering, PE registered
- 5-7 years of engineering experience in a process industry such as water treatment, food & beverage, chemicals, oil & gas
- Experience with municipal water and wastewater treatment, EPC projects, oil & gas, chemical, or power.
- A valid driver's license and be willing to travel 25 – 40% of the time within US and Canada.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.