4 months ago
03 Nov 00:00
Lead Packaging Operator
2nd shift (2:30pm-11:30pm)
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the overall performance of the assigned packaging line.
- Using provided performance metrics suggest improvements and drive positive change.
- Use SMED (single minute exchange of dies) ideology to drive constant improvements to the changeover process.
- Provide proper training and oversight to ensure product quality is at or above acceptable guidelines.
- Complete all paperwork including batch records accurately.
- Ensure all SOP’s and cGMP’s are being followed.
- Able to perform basic troubleshooting and setup of all packaging equipment.
- Provide feedback on team member performance.
- Assist packaging manager in encouraging a team first positive culture.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Able to stand all day
- Can lift 40lbs
- Must be able to pass random Drug and Alcohol screening and background check
- Minimum of 1-year work experience in manufacturing packaging, pharmaceutical or nutraceutical a plus, with dependable work record and clean driver’s license
- Must read, write and speak English
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Temp to hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Nilam Patel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.