15 days ago
Lead Residential Maintenance Technician
Job Id: 12802
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a full service property management company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more... Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations, maintenance, and safety of a building or group of buildings as directed by the Property Manager.
- Communicate and coordinate work that needs to be done with the Property Manager.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local codes and regulations.
- Perform regular safety inspections of the property.
- Address and fix any practice or situation that is unsafe.
- Provide guidance and training to maintenance staff on how to handle chemicals, supplies and operate equipment.
- Complete all work order requests and maintenance programs in a timely manner.
- Perform preventative maintenance repairs and service including plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, HVAC, general maintenance.
- Report any incidents, injuries, or property losses immediately.
- Inspect vacant apartments and make them ready for leasing.
- Effectively delegate assignments, follow up, and evaluate the performance of assigned personnel.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Technical training and license preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in commercial real estate maintenance and operations required.
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and life safety systems.
- Supervisory skills preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift at least 10 pounds.
- Must be available for on-call duty
- Must be able to meet weekend work schedules and for emergency maintenance service.
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.