Piscataway, New Jersey
16 days ago
Job Id: 9945
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assist in overall performance of line area.
- Must keep the line area clean always.
- Must be able to review the wok order for assembly instructions
- Responsible for training Line Workers on the procedure to assemble products.
- Must be able to complete the paperwork required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Good knowledge about Microsoft Office
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.