3 months ago
21 Oct 00:00
Linux System Administrator
Job Id: 4324
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to install new / rebuild existing servers/workstations and configure hardware, services, settings, storage.
- Responsible to perform daily system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, review system and application logs and verify completing on scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Responsible to perform daily backup operations.
- Responsible to recover from hardware and software failures.
- Responsible to perform ongoing performance, hardware upgrades and resource optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science or equivalent experience.
- At-least 5 years of experience as Linux system administrator.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work evening and weekends with a little advance notice.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.