Edgewater, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10704
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Prioritize, Communicate, Draft Pleadings, Discovery, and Motions.
- Performing searches for new clients, matters and lateral attorney hires, distributing relevant search results regarding same.
- Assisting attorneys and secretaries with conflicts and new client/matter opening procedures.
- Ensuring engagement letter, conflict waiver and opposing counsel requirements are met.
- Maintaining familial relationships, conflict screens and governmental appointments/ board positions/outside business interests’ databases.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish and English speaking is required.
- 2-3 years of law firm and personal injury experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Familiarity with names of major companies, financial institutions and law firms, and aliases of same.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal client base, always upholding a professional demeanor and demonstrating an attitude of cooperation.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.